Invitation: IIT-BHU Annual Alumni Dinner, 22 Dec 2012 | Family Event | Grand Prizes, Tambola, DJ, Music, Cocktail Dinner, CarPool
RSVP Here SPONSORSHIP APPEAL
After a fun-filled Annual Picnic, year end winter holiday season is high time for a warm get-together to unwind and cheer everyone up ! The Governing Body of AIBA is pleased to announce the annual family dinner, and requests your participation to make this a success.
- The IT-BHU Alumni Annual "Drinks & Dinner" Bash with Music !
- A Gala Evening to meet fellow alumni (Look who's coming?) and their families and rejoice in golden memories of hostel life, mess food, mass bunks, Gowdolia, Lankating, Lavang Lata, et al
- Cultural performances by Alumni and family members
- An On-the-spot Raffle Draw with attractive prizes
- The most economical way of gifting your spouse (if married) an evening out
- The cheapest and safest way to "Eat, Drink and Be Merry" if you are Single
- Lots of free feel-good factors (Backslaps, Legpulls, Bearhugs, Handshakes, etc.)!
Date: 22th. December 2012.
Time: 7:00 PM Onwards.
LALDAD COMMUNITY CENTRE
B-36, Pamposh Enclave, Greater Kailash-I
New Delhi-- 110048.
View LAL -DED COMMUNITY CENTRE, K E C S S, in a larger map
Lost ? Contact Pankaj (99711-03704) or Puneet (98101-81219) for directions
Charges? For Members: Rs 750/- per couple, Rs. 300/- per child., Rs. 500/- per single.
How to register?
1. Please fill the online registration form. Thereafter, the payment can me made using any of the following modes:
2. Payment by Cheque: Cheque drawn in favor of: "Association of IT BHU Alumni", payable at Delhi. and mailed to the following address: Arun Bhutani
GB Enterprises, 403, Vishal Tower, District Centre, Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110058, Ph:-011-45118864, +919810188864
Payment Online:- Here are the details bank account details for the payment of event charges:-
A/C Holder Name: Association of ITBHU Alumni
Bank: ICICI Bank
A/C # 0007 0121 6763
Branch: A Block, Phelps Building, Connaught Place
IFSC Code: ICIC0000007
Apart from dinner (drinks,veg. and non-veg. cuisines), we are looking forward for some real fun in terms of games, music, dance and what not!. Entries are invited for formal/informal performances. Send your entries latest by 4th December on email@example.com or call Sanat at 9650012336. Looking forward to an enthusiastic participation from all fellow alumni in the National Capital Region or in towns nearby.
Want to SPONSOR the event?
2011 Trivia: 2011 Invite/Photos Who's Coming?
2010 Trivia: 2010 Invite/Photos 2010-11 AGM Report
2009 Trivia: 2009 Invite/Photos 2009-10 AGM Report
2008 Trivia: 2008 Invite/Photos 2008-09 AGM Report
2007 Trivia: 2007 Invite/Photos 2007-08 AGM Report More..
For entries, queries and clarifications please contact: