We, the alumni of EcE, are starting up this effort of mentoring, proposing, supporting, and funding of many interesting and instructive electronics engineering related projects of varied scales and aims for current students as a test case which if successful can be extended to IT-BHU scale.
The idea is that anyone from the alumni, student or faculty would propose a project. Project would be aimed towards either
Students can themselves propose project ideas and ask for feedback/resource/support etc. We highly encourage this scheme as well. But please try to give as much specifications as possible for an idea.
- SPICE Like Circuit Simulator (Nitin Mohan)
- Custom Operating System (Milind Gupta)
- Nth Order Filter Software (Milind Gupta)
- Opamp Designing Software (Milind Gupta)
- Repeater Insertion for Long Interconnects (Manoj Sinha)
- True LVDS(IEEE standard) Receiver for 200MHZ clock rate. (Parmanand Mishra)
- Low Power SRAM Design in CMOS (Nitin Mohan)
- Handheld Oscilloscope (Milind Gupta)
Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi 221005 INDIA