After a thought provoking and intense panel discussion held a couple of months ago, it's time for some informal get-together! AIBA is pleased to announce the annual family dinner 2008.
- The IT-BHU Alumni Annual "Drinks & Dinner" Bash
- A Gala Evening to meet fellow alumni and their families and rejoice in golden memories of hostel life, mess food, mass bunks, Gowdolia, Lankating, Lavang Lata, et al
- Cultural performances by Alumni and family members
- An On-the-spot Raffle Draw with attractive prizes
- The most economical way of gifting your spouse (if married) an evening out
- The cheapest and safest way to "Eat, Drink and Be Merry" if you are Single
- Lots of free feel-good factors (Backslaps, Legpulls, Bearhugs, Handshakes, etc.)!
Date: 20th. December 2008.
Time: 7:00 PM Onwards.
LAL -DED COMMUNITY CENTRE, K E C S S,
B-36, Pamposh Enclave, Greater Kailash-I
New Delhi-- 110048.
The venue is somewhere around the mark 'A' (Blue)
Members: Rs. 500/- per couple., Rs. 150/- child., Rs. 300/- for singles.
Non- Members: Rs. 600/- per head.
(If event charges sent before 10th Dec, 15% discount on above)
How to pay?
The payment can me made through cheques with the following details:
Cheque drawn in favor of: "Association of IT BHU Alumni", payable at Delhi.
and mailed to the following address:
54, HCL Towers
B-9/16, Sector 62
Noida, U.P. 2010301
Apart from dinner (veg. and non-veg.) and drinks of course, we are looking forward for some real fun in terms of games, music, dance and what not!. Entries are invited for formal/informal performances. Looking forward to an enthusiastic participation from all fellow alumni in the National Capital Region or in towns nearby.
For entries, queries and clarifications please contact:
Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi 221005 INDIA