Chronicle is pleased to announce that Reverberations magazine is coming alive. The magazine, which was published by students and alumni from our institute, has seen many lives. It was often, only published and lost, due to various reasons.
Now the former Reverberations team members are joining hands together to bring out the magazine issue some time in March 2007. It is planned to have it published two times a year, i.e. in July and January of each year. The first issue will be published in March this year, as an exception. The second issue will be July this year.
In addition to the on-line edition, the team plans to publish a hard copy within 1-2 months of the online edition. So your very own magazine will not only be in your hands but also easily accessible in the institute through internet (thanks to the WiFi project by our alumni)
Reverberations has always been the voice of students and a unique platform for you to get you in touch with the alumni spread across the globe. The magazine will primarily focus on the creative values of students and alumni. Please read the following announcement for submission of articles.
The members for the Reverberation Team are as follows. The team will be expanded later to accommodate more members.
Yogesh Upadhayaya (Chemical 1977)
Biplav Mishra (Metallurgy 2002)
Dheerendra Tiwari(Ceramic 2004)
Priyank Kulshrestha (Civil 2006)
Neelakshi Hudda (Civil 2006)
Yogendra Pandey (Chemical 2007)
Announcement-Reverberations magazine invites articles!
As stated above, the Reverberation magazine will start publication with the first issue in March 2007. For this inauguration issue, it invites articles from IT-BHU community as follows:
- The articles are invited from students, alumni and faculty of IT-BHU.
- The topic can be any subject of general interest, such as poetry, joke, puzzles, cartoons, short stories, personal experience about work place, campus life. It can be also regarding curriculum improvement, college events, any first-hand account of attending a seminar, meeting, etc.
- The articles should not be preferably more than 600 words (about two pages) long. You may submit photos, if required.
- The editorial board reserves the right to publish any or all the articles. It will also edit the article to suit the space available. Some of the selected articles may be published in the following issues, if sufficient space is not available in the first issue.
- The first issue will be of 60 pages in length. The length of subsequent issues will be decided upon the response received from the writers.
- Please submit your articles, by February 28, via email to chronicle[AT]itbhuglobal.org. Please do mention “article for Reverberations” in the subject line.
We appreciate and look forward to your response.
Editorial Board - 2007
Reverberations…attitude in print